Join the dismantled components.
- First round will be a written round of one hour duration. The participants will be
tested on their basic mechanical engineering knowledge and on their practical
understanding. Both objective and subjective questions will be asked .This is a
qualifying round and marks scored in this round will not be considered for the
- Only top 10 performers in the first round will be eligible to participate in the
- Second round will be the Fix ‘em up round where the participants will be given
dismantled components of two mechanical assemblies.
- Participants’ compete with time in fixing up the first component .A fixed time
(decided on the basis of complexity of the given assembly) will be given to
assemble the components in the right manner. Points will be awarded based on
the degree of completion.
- Fixing of the second assembly is not time bound. Points will be awarded based
on the order of completion.
- Top three contestants will get certificates and cash prizes. Criteria: points scored
in Round 2.
- Judges decision will be final and binding.
Question paper for round 1
Stuff to assemble